Paneer doda not only utilizes the blood glucose but also repairs the Beta Cells of Pancreas to provide Insulin to our body in the right quantities.
The herb causes depletion of blood sugar & improves glucose utilization and carbohydrate metabolism, and also minimizes the complication of hyperglycemia. It is extremely beneficial in controlling elevated diabetic levels. Paneer doda confers a sense of well-being in patients and promotes symptomatic relief in diseases like weakness, dizziness, pain in legs, body ache, polyuria, and pruritus.
The herb causes depletion of blood sugar & improves glucose utilization and carbohydrate metabolism, and also minimizes the complication of hyperglycemia. Synthetic anti-diabetics act on one site in only one way whereas, the herb acts on various sites in varied ways to effectively control factors and pathways which lead to Diabetes Mellitus.
- Helps in improving lung functions and treating respiratory problems
- Richness of antioxidants supports detoxifying the system
- Helps to treat irregular cycles, painful menstruation, improve blood flow and uterus health
- Promotes the depletion of blood sugar with improvement in glucose utilization
Ingredients: Pure paneer dodi flower
Nutritional Info :
Total Carbs<1 g
How to Use
1. Soak 10 -15 pieces of Paneer Doda in a glass of water overnight.
2. Next morning, squeeze those Paneer Doda to bring out their extract in the water.
3. Filter through a sieve or a clean cloth
4.Drink that water on an empty stomach
Single pouch packing
Other Product Info
EAN Code: 4374222866406
FSSAI Number: 11019150000551
Manufactured & Marketed By: Namhya Foods Private Limited, 30 b/b second extension Gandhi Nagar Jammu, 180004
Country of Origin: India
Please contact the Seller (Store/Service Provider) directly.
Contact details are available in the order.
Contact our Customer Care Executive.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Every effort is made to maintain accuracy of all information. However, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information. It is recommended not to solely rely on the information presented.