Khichdi is traditional Indian comfort food and also one of the most iconic dishes that find presence in all Indian kitchens. FittR brings to you a delicious fusion of tradition x super nutrition with our Millets Khichdi Mix. FittR Khichdi mix is a notch up in terms of its nutrition value as it’s made from different varieties of millets and moong dal. Made to meet convenience it is in an easy ready-to-cook format. Prepared with high-quality ingredients to help you add value to your food. Devour it as a delightful family meal or as a snack to honor taste cravings within a matter of minutes. A simple way to include Millets in your daily meals, helping you stay fit & healthy.
• Little Millets
• Foxtail millets
• Split green moong dal
• Split yellow moong dal
• Spices: Turmeric, salt, chili powder, roasted cumin powder, roasted black mustard seeds powder, roasted clove powder, roasted black pepper powder, dehydrated carrots, beans, garlic, and ginger powder.
Directions to use
• Step 1 - Open the grains mix pack and wash with water.
• Step 2 - Heat a pressure cooker on the cooking stove and add 1 tsp ghee (clarified butter) or vegetable oil and let it heat.
• Step 3 - Add the spice mix packet, washed grains mix, and 650 ml of water to the cooker
• Step 4 - Wait for 6 whistles and switch off the stove.
Let the pressure release on its own. Open the lid and serve hot.
Please contact the Seller (Store/Service Provider) directly.
Contact details are available in the order.
Contact our Customer Care Executive.
Email : email@example.com
Every effort is made to maintain accuracy of all information. However, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information. It is recommended not to solely rely on the information presented.