1) Group activity - Pasting of animals wild and domestic where, group activity of dances and singing activity- where students are taken together to play for carrying out the activity for helping to know identify each other, to make speak and to make them play purpose of the activity.
2) Fruit chat activity- Fruit chat activity is the activity To familiarize students- with the concept of nutrition and its benefits, a Fresh Fruit Salad Activity was organized for them based on the ongoing lesson in English, ‘Let’s Go Cooking and Nutrition’. Through this activity, students were able to identify the fruits and gained a basic understanding of the nutrient value of fruits and their taste. Such activities go a long way in encouraging the children to eat healthy and nutritious food.
3) Vegetable market-Students were encouraged to eat plenty of fresh vegetables by making them participate in a physical activity. They dressed up like vegetable sellers and vegetables were arranged to create a market scene. The vegetables included carrots, cauliflower, radish, ginger, garlic, capsicum, brinjal, cucumber, peas, etc
4) Group activity- pasting of vehicles according to the roadway/waterway/airway. This simple car craft activity for kids provides the opportunity for so much fun and learning. Firstly, making a car craft can be used in imaginative play games and activities, it r children to refer to as they continue to develop their number sense.
5) Shapes activity- pasting of cutouts. Use a variety of hands-on activities to teach them the names of shapes and to discuss their characteristics, such as numbers of corners and sides. Make your shape unit enjoyable and filled with valuable learning opportunities.
6) Colour week- Colours leave lasting impressions in the minds of the kids. followed by yellow, blue, green and celebrating the Rainbow Day.their places of learning wearing different colours
7) Insects group activity-Count the legs and talk about how all true bugs have six legs. Identify the parts of the insect: head, abdomen, and thorax. Discuss how bees and butterflies help plants grow and fruit ripen. Ask them to sketch the bug they found or build it out of Legos
8) Flower- story- how flower got colours-The game was to camouflage into the color they matched. Little did they know that an evil flower fairy put roots on all the flowers and they stayed with the colors they chose except the colors had melted into the ground.
9) Sky above us-day &night concept- This is a complete unit to teach about Objects in the Sky. This was designed for 1st grade, but could easily be adapted for Kindergarten. This unit also includes a mini-book about the objects in the sky and a pocket chart reverse jeopardy game. All you need to do is print out and cut apart the question cards. The following lessons are included in this unit.
10) Seasons group activity- Seasonal activities are a great way to provide fun and creative learning opportunities for your students while also integrating your required standards and curriculum. Find your favorite season or holiday and check out all the great lessons, activities, and online resources.
11) Sea creatures-Preparation of acquarium and identifying fishes.
12) Community helpers-Point out the different jobs people are doing in public places.Recognize the uniforms some of our Helpers wear. Identify the vehicles used by some Community Helpers.
13) Fancy dress competition-Fancy dress is one of the most exciting things for young ones. They love to dress apart and resemble their favourite animal, fruit or any cartoon character
14) Peeling of peas- understanding the numbers by counting beas.playing with numbers.
15) Chloka competition- recitation of various shlokas, spiritual teachings to young kids
16) Colouring- colouring various pictures and identifying colours.
17) Sports competition-sports competition and various sports functions and sports games.
18) Picture talk- Picture talk is one way of giving learners the input that they need in order to learn Chinese
Please contact the Seller (Store/Service Provider) directly.
Contact details are available in the order.
Contact our Customer Care Executive.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Every effort is made to maintain accuracy of all information. However, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information. It is recommended not to solely rely on the information presented.